Friday, January 9, 2009

Creature Unknown

Sorry but I beat all with my death defying tale of the honey comb/bee hive on the cruise ship!!!!!
It was a warm summer day on the cruise ship and I was sitting in the window enjoying the first time on such a large boat. Well, after I finished a little champagne and eating a strawberry covered in chocolate, nature called. To my wonder, grandmother just came out of the restroom, so I went in. Expecting to use the facilities, I lifted the seat and tried NOT TO THROW UP!!!! Screaming from the horrible creature lurking in the toilet bowl, I demanded the creator of the thing to fix it! So she, while laughing, attempted to flushed the honey comb/bee hive master piece down the drain. But the toilet was no match for the catastrophe in the pot! So with great effort and a toilet wand, the creature was flushed down into the great unknown! And that is the tale of how the Lochness Monster came back .
The End

1 comment:

  1. In case you were all wondering, mom pooped a bee hive, ice cream cone looking dump in this little toilet, shut the lid, flushed it, but didn't know it didn't flush, and Sam walked right into it!! And let me tell you, those toilets flush with great flushing power!!!! I walked in at the last moment of her using the toilet wand thingy to mash all of it down the hole!

    ReplyDelete