I am almost 38 years old, I am a Paraprofessional in the Special Education Department of a High School in a small town. I have 2 kids in this High School also. One is a freshman, the other a Senior. Our first class in the morning is Physical Education. All three of us! I am the Aide for a handful of students, my daughter is an Aide for the teacher, and it is the Freshman class my son is in. Okay, so we are learning the moves of Tae Bo to burn the fat off our butts! Picture this: my daughter and I are standing next to us in our Tae Bo position, my son is on the other side of the room in his Tae Bo position. We are all supposed to be working on our right side, but either my daughter or myself was doing it opposite. We are to squat, lift our arms, and side punch. Well, we side punched all right. My daughter and I side punched each other!
As we continued on, we were supposed to go slowly through the moves, then pick up the pace. My 38 year old leg ain't like it used to be! It was like weight lifting! I am sure once I get the hang of the moves I will be burning some major fat off my bones! Smokin' even!
In this squat position I could feel the burn! I didn't even have to move or do any exercises! Just SQUAT! After class was done the teacher didn't say too much to me! But I am looking forward to another workout! I would like to turn these 38 year old legs into 28 year old legs!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment