Don't know about anybody else, but I HATE spiders. I had just poured my first cup of desperately needed coffee and came into my office to get started for the day. I was just taking the first swig of coffee as I was waiting for the computer to boot up when I felt something land in my hair. It was one of those little black jumping spiders. The following happened in rapid sequence.
I will be needing a new desk and an orthopedic consult. Didn't need that coffee cup anyway. Coffee stains can be washed off the blinds, walls, and ceiling. You can buy new wheels for the chair. Good thing I was wearing an old tee shirt and shorts. Can only guess at what velocity that spider was traveling when it became embedded in the wall. Didn't know my arms and legs could move like that. Don't need a cardiac appointment, heart just fine.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment