Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lunch With My Sister

I recently was invited to my sisters house for lunch, and she made hamburgers, fries and I can't remember what else. Oh yeah, green beans! It smelled so good in her house when I walked in. We both kid around all the time about how old we are getting and how we have the curse of our granny and our mother working against us! Every time we are together, something comes out of our mouth exactly like it would from our granny or mother, which is always comical!
As my sister was removing the hamburgers from the pan, she asked me if I wanted a bun and cheese. "Of course!" I exclaimed. A hingleber isn't a hingleber unless it's a chingleber on white bread! So she put the bottom of the bun on a plate for me and scooped a perfect hamburger onto it. However, she started looking around as if she lost something. Then she frustratingly asked, "Where'd I put the lid!?" (the top of the bun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment